The single-cup coffee makers might be good for those who live on their own. But, 4-cup brewers are much more suitable when it comes to the needs of average families. Even if your kids are too young to drink coffee, it doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to use a 4-cup brewer to make a tasty beverage for them. Many of the best 4 cup coffee makers can brew tea, hot chocolate, and many other drinks suitable for children.
This brings us to the question of how to find the best 4 cup coffee maker. The answer is – easy! With a little help from us, you will be able to find a brewer that’s ideal for you and your family. All you need to do is read this article till the end, as we’re now gonna discuss three products which we believe deserve to be called the best 4 cup coffee makers in the world today.
1. Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Switch Coffee Maker – Easy-to-Use Brewer with a Very Attractive Price Tag
The first thing you need to know about this 4 cup coffee maker is that it’s very cheap. In fact, you can try to look for cheaper brewers, but you won’t be able to find too many of them. Especially not with such amazing performances. Apart from being great at coffee-making, this product is also great because of its build quality.
Manufactured by Mr. Coffee, an American company that’s been around for nearly half a century, this coffee maker is guaranteed to serve you well for years. And during that time, you’re gonna love it for the convenience it will provide. Let’s take a look at some of the features responsible for such a high level of user-friendliness.
- One-touch control – In order to start this brewer, you just need to press a single button.
- Grab-A-Cup auto pause – You don’t have to wait for the coffee maker to brew a 4-cup worth of coffee. You can pour yourself a cup of joe mid-process.
- Lift and Clean filter – When the filter needs cleaning, you will have no problem removing and washing it thanks to the Lift and Clean system.
- Dual water windows – You can always see the level of water in the water tank, so there’s no way you’ll overflow it.
- Stain-resistant warming plate – Because it’s stain-resistant, you won’t be spending too much time cleaning it.
- Very affordable price – This is one of the cheapest 4 cub coffee makers, but that doesn’t mean it’s cheaply made. In fact, the opposite is the truth.
- Easy to use – Making coffee with this brewer is super-easy, plus it comes with features like Grab-A-Cup auto pause that will surely add to your convenience.
- Not too many advanced options – It would be great if this coffee maker had some advanced options like 24-hour programming, auto shutoff, and so on.
2. Cuisinart DCC-450BK – Compact Size, Rugged Built
If you’re worried that regular use will make your coffee maker break too soon, then you should consider buying Cuisinart DCC-450BK, one of the sturdiest coffee makers on the market. It’s designed to last for a long, long time, and even if you drop its carafe, it won’t break. Why? Because it’s made of steel!
- Stainless-steel carafe – The fact that it’s made of this material means that it’s very rugged, as well as super-easy to clean. Actually, with no stains to cause you problems, you won’t have to clean the outside of the carafe too often.
- Brew pause – You can stop the brewing process if you can’t wait to get your cup of joe.
- 30-minute auto shutoff – This coffee maker saves the electricity for you by shutting-off automatically after half an hour of inactivity.
- Small size (10 x 8 x 5.25 inches) – Thanks to its pretty compact dimensions, this coffee maker does not take too much space, therefore, it’s ideal for use not only in the kitchen but also in offices, living rooms, dorm rooms, etc.
- Sturdiness and durability – Buying this 4 cup coffee maker right now mean that you won’t have to get another one in years, or even decades.
- User-friendliness – Not only is it easy to use and maintain, this coffee maker also comes with some very convenient options like the auto shutoff and brew pause.
- Compact design – Because it doesn’t take too much space, you will have no problems finding a place for it.
- None – This coffee maker has everything you need and even its price isn’t too high.
3. Capresso 303.01 – Espresso Maker with a Built-In Frother
Not everyone is too crazy about the old-fashioned joe; some people love espresso. And if you belong to the second category of people, you will be glad to learn that there’s a coffee maker that you can use to make espresso, as well as cappuccino, hot chocolate, tea, and so on. We’re talking about Capresso 303.01!
- Brew strength control – You can choose how strong your coffee is gonna be.
- Swivel frother – There’s a frother that you can use to make a proper Italian-style espresso.
- Removable drip tray – The fact that drip tray is removable makes cleaning an easy job. Speaking of cleaning, the carafe is made of dishwasher-safe glass.
- Suitable for different coffee types – You can make espresso, Americano, cappuccino, and many kinds of other coffee drinks, but also beverages like hot chocolate and tea.
- Easy to use – Everything about this brewer is user-friendly, so you won’t have any problems making coffee or cleaning the device.
- No auto shutoff – There are some advanced features that this coffee maker is lacking, but you shouldn’t let it have too much influence over your decision whether to buy it or not. After all, how good it is a coffee-brewing is that matters the most.
Now that you’ve read our reviews, you probably won’t have any problems deciding which device is your best 4 cup coffee maker. But, if you still can’t make up your mind, feel free to ping us and we’ll do our best to help you out with making the right choice.