If you’re a coffee lover, you have several options before you. You can go with the old-fashioned joe that’s made with the old-fashioned coffee brewers. If you’re an espresso lover, you can make it in an espresso machine or a moka pot. But, there’s another coffee-brewing method, which has become very popular in the last couple of years. We’re talking about coffee pods.
In order to make a cup of coffee using coffee pods, you will need a special kind of a brewer. It’s a brewer in which you’re supposed to insert a coffee pod, press a button, and let it do its thing. The best thing about pod coffee is not that it can be made super-fast. It’s the fact that there are all kinds of flavors to choose from. There are all sorts of coffee pod brands available, many of which are working together with famous coffee brands, e.g. Starbucks.
If this sounds good, it’s time to think about which pod coffee maker to get. Luckily for you, there’s no need to search for such a device too thoroughly. In fact, the only thing you need to do is to keep on reading this article, because we’re now gonna discuss three products which we believe are the best pod coffee makers on the current market. So, let’s start!
1. DeLonghi’s Nespresso Inissia – Probably the Best Pod Coffee Maker Ever!
This coffee brewer was designed to be used with Nespresso coffee capsules, which, you probably know, are a guarantee that the brewed coffee will taste nice. Speaking of brewing, this is a process that takes less than half a minute when Inissia is used. But, even that isn’t the end of the great things about this pod coffee maker. You need to read more about its features in order to fully understand how awesome this product actually is.
Features of DeLonghi’s Nespresso Inissia
- One-touch operation – To make yourself a cup of coffee using this brewer, you just need to insert a Nespresso cup and press a single button. Twenty-five seconds later, your coffee is ready!
- DeLonghi’s patented 19-bar extraction system – This brewer uses high pressure to extract the coffee aroma, in the same manner that big and expensive espresso machines do it.
- 24oz water tank – The water tank is large enough that you won’t have to refill it until you make about nine cups of coffee. Of course, it all depends on the cup size.
- Espresso/Lungo cup sizes – You can choose between two coffee cup sizes: Espresso, which is standard, and Lungo, which is a bit bigger.
- Auto shutoff – Nespresso Inissia can save money for you. Switch the energy-saving mode on and the coffee maker will shut off automatically after nine minutes of inactivity.
- Aeroccino 3 frother – This pod coffee maker comes with a milk frother included in the package. As its name suggests, Aeroccino is a perfect device for making Italian-style milk froth.
- Nespresso pods – This coffee maker is compatible only with Nespresso capsules.
- Barista-style coffee – The coffee-extraction system with 19 bars of pressure guarantees a superb taste of coffee, which can only be improved by adding milk froth made with Aeroccino 3 frother.
- Simple controls – You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to use Inissia. Actually, making coffee with this brewer is easy a child can do it.
- Frother included – If you’re a real fan of Italian-style espresso, you will be able to make it by adding milk froth to your coffee.
- Price – Some feel that Inissia might be a bit pricey, especially considering that the current market is flooded with some pretty affordable coffee makers.
2. Keurig K575 – Easy-to-Use Fully-Programmable Pod Coffee Maker
The main reason why we think that Keurig K575 is one of the best pod coffee makers on the planet is that it’s fully programmable. What this means is that you will be able to set it up to brew you a cup of coffee at a specific time of day. For example, you can set it to make you a coffee at exactly the same time when your alarm clock rings in the morning.
Features of Keurig K575
- XL color touchscreen – In order to make it easy for the users to control this brewer, Keurig decided to use a large color touchscreen.
- Timer – You can set up the time when you want the brewer to make a cup of coffee for you.
- Coffee strength control – This brewer allows you to choose how strong your coffee is going to be.
- Different brew sizes to choose from – You can choose from a total of eight different brew sizes.
- Removable water tank – The size of the removable water tank is 80oz.
- K-Cups – This brewer is compatible with K-Cups and K-Carafe pods.
- Extremely user-friendly – The fact that you can set the exact time when the brewer is going to make you coffee means that Keurig K575 is super-convenient to use.
- Price – It’s not cheap, but considering how awesome it is, we do believe that Keurig K575 is worth buying.
3. CHULUX Coffee Maker – Super-Cheap Brewer with Beautiful Design
The thing we didn’t like about the two pod coffee makers that we reviewed above is their price. That’s why we’ve decided to do a review of a very affordable coffee maker, which has all the features needed to be called the best.
Features of CHULUX Coffee Maker
- Coffee pods & filter coffee – This coffee maker is compatible with all sorts of coffee pods, including both 1.0 and 2.0 K-Cups. On top of that, it also enables you to make filter coffee.
- One-touch operation – Brewing a cup of coffee is a very simple task. Just insert a capsule and press the right button.
- Portable design – Thanks to its compact size, you will have no problems taking this coffee maker with you.
- Extremely affordable price – This is one of the cheapest pod coffee makers in the world today.
- Compatible with different types of pods – There’s no need to worry that you won’t be able to find suitable coffee pods, as this brewer works with all kinds of them.
- Slow brewing – You will have to wait up to five minutes to get your coffee.
There you have it – the three best pod coffee brewers on the market. If you’re a fan of Nespresso, Inissia is the one to go with. If your coffee of choice is the one packed in K-Cups, go with Keurig K575. But, if you like both these types and you wouldn’t like to spend too much money on a coffee brewer, then the one manufactured by CHULUX is ideal for you!