If your morning ritual involves drinking a freshly brewed cup of joe, then you definitely need to consider getting yourself a coffee brewer. And if you’re not a morning person, then a good idea would be to get a programmable brewer, which you could set-up to brew a cup of coffee exactly at the time your alarm clock rings in the morning. This way, you will open your eyes to the smell of freshly-brewed coffee.
Unfortunately, not all coffee brewers come with such advanced option, at least not those that are reasonably priced. Of course, this doesn’t mean that brewers like that don’t exist. You just need to know where to find them.
To spare you the trouble, we’ve decided to do the hard work for you. We’ve done our research and found a product that fits the description. Cuisinart DCC 3200 is the coffee brewer that comes with all sorts of different brewing programs, but its price is surprisingly very reasonable.
Main Reasons Why You’re Gonna Fall in Love with Cuisinart DCC 3200
First of all, the mere fact that this brewer is made by Cuisinart means that you got nothing to worry about its durability. This is a very reliable product that’s bound to work fine for many, many years, even if you use it on a regular basis.
Of course, if you’re familiar with Cuisinart, you know that all this is true for all of their products. But, if you’re looking for a coffee brewer that’s guaranteed to last for a long time and provide you with fantastic performances along the way, Cuisinart DCC 3200 is the one to look for.
This brewer can brew an amount of coffee equal to 10 cups in less than five minutes, which when compared to most other brewers, is super-fast. But, what makes it really awesome is that it comes with a small built-in computer, the purpose of which is to enable you to set the exact time when the brewing starts.
Apart from the 24-hour programmability, the computer also allows you to set it up to take care of self-cleaning, as well as to pick the time before the automatic shutoff. These are just some of the features that make Cuisinart DCC 3200 so amazing. Scroll down to learn more about some other features as well!
Features of Cuisinart DCC 3200
If you’re still not convinced that Cuisinart DCC 3200 is the right coffee brewer for you, then, by all means, take a look at the following features!
- 24-hour programmability – You can set it up to have the coffee ready when you wake up.
- Auto shutoff – The brewer will shut-off automatically in order to save you money on electricity. You can even choose the auto shutoff time, between zero and 4 hours.
- Self-clean – There’s an option for self-cleaning, which makes your job only to press the right button.
- Brew strength control – Do you like your coffee strong to get you up in the morning? If so, simply pick the highest setting on the brew strength control. If, on the other hand, you’re not too crazy about caffeine, go with the low setting.
- Adjustable temperature – You like your coffee hot? No problem, turn the heat up.
- Permanent filter – A gold tone filter is included in the package. A thing about this filter is that it’s reusable, meaning that you won’t have to replace it with another one ever.
- Water filter – One water filter is also included in the package.
- Drip-free spout – You can pour yourself a cup of coffee even if the brewing process is still on and you won’t have to worry that it will keep on releasing the coffee, because this brewer uses a drip-free spout.
- 4 colors to choose from – You can choose from the following color combos: stainless steel, stainless steel/black, black stainless steel, or white.
Pros & Cons of Cuisinart DCC 3200
After reading about the features of Cuisinart DCC 3200, you might be very close to making a purchase. If you need the final push, here’s a list of pros and cons that might help you make the right decision.
- Auto-brewing technology allows you to set up the brewer to make you a cup of coffee at exact time of the day when you think you’re gonna need one.
- The water dispenser is large, meaning that you can make much more than just a single cup of coffee in one go. In fact, Cuisinart DCC 3200 can brew an amount of coffee equal to about 14 cups.
- Cuisinart DCC 3200 is super-easy to use, but also super-easy to clean and maintain. Not only can you take it to parts easily, but there’s also the self-clean option, which requires you only to press one button.
- The price of this coffee maker makes it a real bargain. You can find Cuisinart DCC 3200 on Amazon for less than a hundred bucks, which for a brewer of its quality is a very, very low price.
- Nice design also makes Cuisinart DCC 3200 a good choice. You can be sure that whichever of the five available color combos you decide to choose, it won’t stand out in a bad way in your kitchen, office, dorm room, or whatever.
- You can only make the old-fashioned joe. No espresso or pods coffee for you if you go with Cuisinart DCC 3200.
Cuisinart DCC 3200: To Buy or Not To Buy?
If you’re faithful to the good-old joe, then you shouldn’t think too much whether you should buy this brewer or not. It has everything needed to brew coffee quickly, plus there are some pretty awesome features. You’ve guessed it, we’re talking about the 24-hour programming and the self-clean.
On top of everything, the coffee maker also looks pretty nice and considering that it’s made by Cuisinart, it should be your humble servant for many years to come. And if you thought that we’re done talking about the good things about this brewer, there’s one last thing we got to mention – the price of Cuisinart DCC 3200 is very low!